This program promotes the use of vanpools. The Yolo TMA has received funding from the Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District to subsidize alternative commuter modes under The Rideshare Incentive Program. "TRIP" will provide a financial incentive of $100.00 per month for two months to commuters who form the first three (3) vanpools. Only one payment per qualifying vanpool is allowed. Vanpools must be registered through the Yolo TMA and should be provided by a recognized service provider, such as Enterprise Rideshare. Payment is per vanpool and not vanpool participant.
1. Any individual may apply to receive an incentive under this program providing the individual is an employee of a Yolo TMA member in good standing. “Employee” is defined as any person paid to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
2. Qualified applicants will be selected based on a review of all applications.
3. Each recognized vanpool receiving an incentive will agree to keep a commute log and submit a report showing approximately how many commute days were completed using the formal vanpool.
4. Incentives from this program are limited to one per recognized vanpool vehicle.
5. Have your Employee Transportation Coordinator sign the application prior to submitting the form to: